Prepares and/or coordinates preparation of full estimates on large complex projects. Provides complete conceptual and final estimating input on complex CM/negotiated work and complete pricing for GC work. Must be team orientated and able to interact well with Clients, Owners, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors and Suppliers. Must have 5 years experience as an Estimator for a major GC with hands-on, full responsibility experience on competitive bid projects, as well as preconstruction and negotiated projects. Over 2 yrs experience in construction operations and/or field supervision on large commercial/industrial projects. We are seeking a qualified, conscientious associates who want a long-term position.
● SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
● PROJECT MANAGER
DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE - Knowledge in large-scale commercial projects. The ability to successfully prioritize and complete multiple tasks within project deadlines is essential. Ability to pre-plan and coordinate several projects in regards to initiating contracts, scheduling manpower, subcontractors and equipment with a focus on safety. Thorough understanding of schedules, project budgets, submittals, change orders and job costing. Bachelor Degree required.
● ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER(S)
● PROJECT ENGINEER(S)
Will plan, develop, coordinate and manage construction engineering activities for large complex commercial and/or Water/Wastewater projects. Degree in engineering or related fields required.
● MEP COORDINATOR
Plan, develop, coordinate and manage construction engineering activities for large complex commercial and civil projects. MEP experience preferred. Degree in engineering or related fields required.
● GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Works to assume regulatory requirements are fulfilled for Bradbury Stamm’s Construction projects – emphasis on permitting and environmental compliance knowledge of construction/engineering is an added value as well as environmental rules and regulations degree preferred in a relevant field.
Conscious superintendents with a proven work history in commercial projects are always encouraged to apply.
● CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
We are looking for a team member who is currently a Controller, CFO or Business Owner. Must have a comfort level with a very flat organizational structure and closely held private ownership. You will be a strong business partner to the President. The ideal candidate will have the following:
· BS in Accounting or Business Administration
· CPA or alternatively/and an MBA or JD
· Public accounting experience
· Excellent managerial skills, including people development, must have previous experience with direct reports
· Demonstrated success building and leading a high performance team (4-5 team members)
· Be able to professionally represent the company through banking and other relationships
· Human Resource experience
· Research and compliance ability
· Ability to evaluate and improve systems, implement technology as appropriate
· Contract, merger and acquisition experience a plus
· Public Works Compliance Experience a plus
· Experience with the % complete accounting method a plus
Thank you for your interest in Bradbury Stamm Construction, Inc.